PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GIVE US FEEDBACK ABOUT REMOTE LEARNING FOLLOWING YOUR CHILD ISOLATING. MANY THANKS
Websites for use at home if you need more to keep your little ones busy...
CLICK HERE for Incredibox - a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers. Choose your musical style among 7 impressive atmospheres and start to lay down, record and share your mix.
Kids secret classroom
Twinkl and Twinkl Go.
White Rose maths resources
Digimap for Schools - mapping activities
Username- BD16 4JS Password- GWILDS4152
STEM Learning (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Some great resources and activities to do with the family https://www.stem.org.uk/
Bradford Library Resources including access to books, museums and all subjects for children
Hamilton Trust Weekly Resources
- A worked-through reminder of the learning involved, followed by practice sheets, usually with a choice of ‘Mild’ (easier) or ‘Hot’ (harder).
- An ‘If You’re Stuck’ sheet with an activity covering pre-requisite skills.
- Mastery questions so children can check that they’ve nailed it.
English - a daily dose
- A text for comprehension or writing stimulation. Questions and answers to go with this.
- Learning Reminders focussed on two or more SPaG topics
- SPaG exercises
- Fun-Time Extras - things children will want to do!
Spellings - carry on learning your spellings
White Rose Maths Home Learning
Classroom Secrets Home Learning Packs and Answer Booklets
Follow us on Twitter to keep yourselves informed with all the latest news, retweets and links to new home learning. We would love to see tweets from you to show us how the children are getting on. Tweet their projects, ideas and photos of them having fun learning!