28th January 2021
Covid arrangements update for Feb 2021
28 January 2021
Dear Parents and Carers,
Many of you may have seen the news yesterday and the points made about schools by the Prime Minister. I am writing to confirm what we know at present about the plans.
- Schools will be closed completely as planned for half term, February 15th to 19th to all students.
- If your child has been in school on Thursday 11th or Friday 12th February and develops symptoms on either Saturday 13th or Sunday 14th that resultin a positive test, please notify school by email@example.com Schools will then contact trace as required.
- After half term arrangements for remote or in school learning remain as they are now until at least 8th
- Clarification about the 8thMarch arrangements will be provided by the Government the week commencing 22nd Schools and families will receive at least two weeks’ notice of changes to school arrangements to make preparations. We do not yet know what the return to school will mean and it will be dependent on public health information at that time. School will be in contact as soon as we have further information about this.
- Eligible families will continue to receive free school meal vouchers through Edenred during term time until further notice. During the February half term break support is available for food for any family that needs it through the local authority Winter Grant Schemes. Details can be found on our website and at Beckfoot Trust - Support for families
We will continue with learning in line with the guidance and provide as much support as we can for our children and families during these continuing challenging times.
We will update you as soon as we have any further information on new Government guidance.
Thank you to all our whole community for your continued support.