At Beckfoot Priestthorpe we welcome and value all children regardless of any additional needs.
We are passionate about providing a happy and safe environment where all children can thrive and meet their full potential. All staff work to ensure the inclusion of all pupils by:
- setting aspirational targets for all pupils
- having rigorous monitoring of the progress of all pupils
- identifying any additional needs or barriers to learning as early as possible
- planning for appropriate, quality provision through quality first teaching
- ensuring that any additional support is appropriate and challenging
- working with outside agencies to put strategies in place that meet specific needs