Our school uniform colours are blue and grey.
The uniform is as follows:
- grey skirt, dress or trousers
- pale blue polo shirt
- navy blue cardigan or jumper with the school logo (logo optional)
- black school shoes (not decorative, coloured or with reflective strips)
- PLEASE NAME ALL CLOTHING
- jewellery - only a watch and/or stud earrings may be worn
- long hair should be tied up for health and safety reasons and to limit to spread of head lice
- acrylic/gel nails are not permitted
Small and large book bags (optional) can be purchased via ParentPay. Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding this.
PE Uniform until September 2023
Children can come into school on their classes' PE days dressed in the following
- school polo shirt, cardigan/jumper
- Blue or black shorts or tracksuit bottoms. No stripes/logos
- Black pumps or trainers
PE Uniform after September 2023
From September 2023, we will be introducing a new PE uniform for pupils to ensure that we have a cost effective, smart and practical PE kit that can be worn on PE days. We had begun to move towards these changes last year with the introduction of wearing PE kit on our bottom halves during PE days and now that we have decided to continue this, we would like to formalise the top half of our uniform on these days.
This is a summary of the changes we will be implementing:
• Pupils are asked to wear their PE uniform to school on their two scheduled PE days.
• The official PE uniform will consist of:
- A navy sports sweatshirt with the school logo (available from Whitakers now) or plain;
- Plain navy or black jogging bottoms or leggings
- A plain white t-shirt with a round neck
- Plain navy or black shorts (cycling shorts or football shorts, both just above the knee - no tiny gymnastics shorts please)
- No earrings or jewellery should be worn on PE days. Where ears are newly pierced and cannot be removed, children will be unable to participate in PE sessions.
- Hair should be tied up for health and safety reasons and to limit to spread of head lice
- ‘Lightweight’ Trainers (these need to be suitable for outdoor physical activity. Black plimsolls will not be suitable as these are not waterproof or as practical to walk to school in/wear all day)
This will mean that children will not need as many school jumpers/cardigans as they will be wearing their sports uniform 2 days per week. We have made these arrangements available as soon as possible as we know that some parents are very organised and will already be starting to think about next year’s uniform. If you purchase one of the hoodies now, children can begin wearing them to school on their PE days. I am sure you will agree that our children look very smart in them!
Should you need any support with uniform please contact the school.
BECKFOOT PRIESTTHORPE UNIFORM STOCKISTS
- Whittakers Schoolwear - Shipley
- Whittakers Schoolwear - Keighley
- Natasha's Schoolwear- Bradford City Centre
- Marks and Spencer's online store click here